29 August 2012

Working full time in Middle Ages


I was quiet on the blog lately but it doesn’t mean I haven’t done any nice projects. That was a very busy summer. 

I started a new work in the Middelaltercentret in Nykobing Falster as a late 14th/early 15th century goldsmith.

 For the last months I spent a lot of time researching on medieval tools and workshops appearance, with filling up my new workshop with tools, arranging space, making show cases etc.
Also with leaning to make some nice metal pieces without help of  any the modern equipment.

I had some fails and successes on the way, but having a great time either way!


In my workshop with some wax casting forms and precious stones and pearls in a front, and few anvils and a show case in the back.

 Here is a link to museum:
http://www.middelaldercentret.dk/


1 comment:

  1. It was very nice to meet you and to see in person your wonderful work on the Middelaldercentret! Hope to see you again soon! ;)
    Cheers,
    Jorge & Ana

    ReplyDelete